A Quality Transcription Service Helps You Innovate!
A quality transcription is an accurate, formatted, appropriately edited transcription. Why choose quality transcription? For most purposes, there is really not much use for a shoddy transcript.
Quality transcription gets it in writing
A half-baked transcript is useful for jogging your memory, but for most applications, it just won’t cut it. Whether you are holding a financial meeting at Chevron, making a documentary film for a small production company, interviewing subjects for your PhD thesis, or brainstorming your next startup, a quality transcription service will make you an excellent transcript and that’s what can take your project to the next level.
Why you might want a transcript of your meeting:
- Topics generated can be commented on and built upon using document sharing
- Make content of the meeting searchable using keywords
- Provide a historical record which can be referred to at future meetings
- Let people know that their thoughts and opinions matter
- Make it easy to share your ideas with people who are unable to attend
- Allow those absent to participate in the discussion afterwards via Microsoft Word, Google docs, Dropbox, or other sharing platforms
- When exact language is vital, you will want a verbatim transcript
- Transcribing audio to text makes the content useable on the web, where keyword searches are crucial
- Content generated can be used directly in advertising, outreach, internal memos
- Transcripts capture content more completely than minutes or notes alone
- Best Practices
- Famous Transcripts
- Local Color
- The Wide World of Transcription
- Tigerfish News
- Transcription Technology
- Transcription Tips
- Video Transcription
- What is Transcription?