Make a Statement with Business Transcription
What are some of the best reasons to hire a business transcription service to transcribe your corporate event?
Are you sponsoring a trade show in Seattle? Hire a transcription service! Are you giving a keynote in Chicago? Transcribe it! Will you be participating in a development meeting in New York? You guessed it – get it transcribed.
Business Transcription Can Help You! Here are Five Ways
When you are hosting a business event such as a seminar, organizing a business conference or trade show, or launching a new product or service, you want to maximize the take-home for your efforts. You want your clients, colleagues, and collaborators to reap the best of what you have to offer. You want the effects of the seminar to reverberate, and continue to generate business long after the live event is over. With this in mind, I’ve put together a small list of some of the potential benefits of business transcription. Here are five top reasons to use a quality business transcription service to provide transcripts of your business seminar:
- Make a statement: With a transcript, it is easy to publish excerpts of keynote speeches, new product presentations, and Q and A sessions on your website as part of a report about the event.
- Share: You can efficiently share content from the seminar with team members who were not present.
- Evaluate: Use transcripts to review what was said and evaluate effectiveness.
- Publish: Reuse parts of speeches and discussions in your business blog.
- Market the event: Hand over the transcripts of relevant presentations to your marketing department for use when planning next year’s event. Find out what excited people, why they came – it will all be there in writing!
Well, there you have it. Not all of it though – more on this topic next time!
- Best Practices
- Famous Transcripts
- Local Color
- The Wide World of Transcription
- Tigerfish News
- Transcription Technology
- Transcription Tips
- Video Transcription
- What is Transcription?